Ensuring Smooth Transitional Management During Portfolio Rebranding
During a lessee and branding transition, Interstate provided advisory services to optimise operations and support the management transition of a large UK hotel portfolio.
- Review the overall operating and branding strategy
- Review and analyse forecast revenue and EBITDA performance of each hotel, including comparisons to competitors and recommendations for driving improvements in EBITDA
- Comment on likely supplier terms and other cash flow items
- Review and comment on capital expenditure proposals
- Review and comment on the efficacy and impact of centralised departmental functions
Due to strategies implemented, the portfolio achieved well above its market share revenue growth