Stockton on Tees to Welcome Hampton by Hilton
February 12, 2019 | Community, News, Openings, Our Team, Signings
STOCKTON (February 12, 2019) — Today Hampton by Hilton Stockton on Tees opens its doors to guests. The five-story, 128-room hotel, located in Stockton on Tees, is the latest addition to the growing Hampton by Hilton portfolio, the global value hotel brand known for its commitment to providing thoughtful service, one of Hilton’s (NYSE: HLT) 16 market-leading brands.
The hotel features:
- Close proximity to Teesdale Business Area, Tees Valley Barrage, International White Water Centre, the Globe Theatre (opening summer 2020), Stockton International Riverside Festival, Tees Valley and much more
- Modern, fresh bedrooms with 49-inch HDTVs, tea and coffee making facilities and a work desk (accessible rooms available)
- We proudly serve Starbucks coffee available in the Lobby
- 24-hour fully equipped fitness center
- Modern business hub with free print and copy services open 24-hours
- Complimentary hot breakfast included with every stay
- Family-friendly amenities such as children’s menu, cribs and high chairs
- Bar and snack shop
- Easy access to major roads such as North and South A19 and A1, and Darlington A66
John Lambourne-Richardson, General Manager at Hampton by Hilton Stockton on Tees, said “I am delighted and proud to open Hampton by Hilton in Stockton on Tees. The 128 bedrooms are a fantastic addition to the town, and I know my friends and colleagues in the business community will be excited that we are now operating. The open plan lobby area is ideal for informal gatherings and we would welcome non-residents to come and see what we are all about. Our location is ideally situated for the town with its many micro pubs and restaurant options, as well as offering a terrace which overlooks the River Tees.”
Nicholas Northam, managing director of Interstate Hotels & Resorts – the management company operating the new hotel, said: “We’re thrilled to welcome the Hampton by Hilton Stockton on Tees to our growing UK portfolio. The hotel combines easy access to transport links and the local business community, as well as the stunning North Yorkshire Moors, catering for both corporate and leisure visitors.”
Hampton by Hilton Stockton on Tees is part of Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton’s 15 distinct hotel brands. Members who book directly have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount, free standard Wi-Fi and the Hilton Honors mobile app. Book direct at Hilton.com, through the Hilton Honors app or through other official Hilton channels for more perks and a price match guarantee.
Hampton by Hilton Stockton on Tees is located at Church Road, Stockton on Tees, TS18 1TW, United Kingdom. For more information, or to make a reservation, travellers may visit hamptoninn3.hilton.com or call 01642 432 520. The property is owned by Stockton Borough Council as part of the Northshore regeneration project and managed by Interstate Hotels & Resorts.
For more information on Hampton by Hilton, please visit http://newsroom.hilton.com/hampton.